The Main House
The Main House has 13 rooms. It was built in 1885 as a private residence. It has been an inn since 1937. It contains a large parlor with a fireplace, a tavern, the restaurant, the inn office and 13 country inn style guest rooms, including 3 suites. All rooms have private baths and wireless internet. Some of the rooms have fireplaces or mountain views.
The Lodge is a motel-style building that was built in the 1960′s. It has 21 rooms with either 2 double, 1 king or 1 queen bed. All rooms have private baths, TV and wireless internet. Some rooms have views of the mountains.